We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support the ongoing growth of our ecommerce distribution of our boutique collection of global wines to high end restaurants, VIP customers and corporate accounts in Manila.
We’re looking for a Marketing “generalist” with the following skills:
Online Marketing - Solid conceptual and applied knowledge in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, eDM marketing and content marketing
- Offline Marketing - Experience in running offline sales campaigns, promotions and marketing partnerships
- Understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing analytics, including online funnel / conversion deployment, reporting and insight generation
- Ability to gather data, analyse, and generate recommendations to online traffic generation and sales conversion
- Familiarity and experience using mass eDM platforms e.g. Mailchimp, Constant Contact
- Prior experience using / generating insight from Google Analytics a must
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento) and using these platforms’ native CMS to deploy marketing assets a plus
- Good written / spoken English and professional business communications
- Highly desirable: previous experience in online selling or category management of wine, F&B or luxury products
- Prior experience / exposure to an online retail ecommerce environment a big plus
You should also possess the following attributes:
High degree of professionalism and excellence in your work
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result-oriented and able to work with little supervision
- Passion for great food and wine and the finer things in life
For the right candidate we can offer:
Competitive remuneration, with high potential upside from sales commission, and long term access to equity in the company
- High level of independence, workplace flexibility and autonomy
- Dynamic, fast-paced, ‘wear a lot of hats’ startup culture
- Learn heaps with one of Manila’s most dynamic tech / F&B entrepreneurial teams
- Love wine? You’ll get an allocation of wine per month as part of your package – absolutely free. Get to take home and know some of the best wine from around the world!
To apply, please send a resume and a ½ page cover letter (essential) that outlines why you’re interested in the role, and what you can bring to macel [at] winery dot ph with subject line “Marketing Associate”. Role is based in Metro Manila and must be willing to work in San Juan City.
Look forward to hearing from you!
WINERY PHILIPPINES - JOIN OUR TEAM IN SAN JUAN CITY
Grow with us! Take responsibility from day one, unleash your individuality, make an impact, and love your work. Enjoy a fun, working environment and free wine!
Winery Philippines (Winery.ph) curates and sells the best quality, value for money wines in the Philippines through our online wine marketplace, launched in 2017 by a group of passionate wine lovers, who wanted to drastically improve access to good quality wine for Filipinos.
We are pioneering the discovery of wine for the Filipino wine drinkers through our world class digital content and curation designed to empower our customers to discover wine, by providing easy to digest product information that is contextualised for the Filipino wine drinker.
Winery.ph is committed to democratising the wine category, making good wine affordable for more Filipinos, who can be put off by the prevailing high prices to ensure a quality bottle, or else resorting to cheap but mediocre options to avoid ‘selection risk’. Winery.ph by contrast does not list mass-produced, factory made wines, but instead focuses on lowering the prices of quality wines that might cost 10-20 USD abroad, and getting these to consumers in the Philippines for the same price.