Meo Camuzet Vosne-Romanee 2017

Meo Camuzet


Buy 6 and enjoy 15% off on your purchase!

  Wine Quality Guarantee Applies. Learn more.
  Bulk Buy Discount Applies. Learn more.

Country of Origin: France
Region: Burgundy
Type: Red Wine
Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
Vintage: 2017
Size: 750ml
Alcohol Volume / ABV: 13.5%
Body: Medium
Sweetness: Dry

Why We Love This Wine

This gorgeous Vosne-Romanee is sourced from grapes grown in the premier Les Barreaux and Aux Commune plots from clay & limestome soils in one of the most celebrated domaines of Cote d' Or. 75% come from Les Barreaux's 35+ year old vines with the remaining 25% coming from Aux Commune's 60+ year old vines. This red's beautiful bouquet evokes a refined blend of plum, black raspberries, cocoa powder, and savory smoked meats with underpinnings of cedar wood & toasty oak characters. On the palate, its delicious, middle weight fruit sap flavors are wonderfully integrated with velevety tannins & a juicy acidity that culminates in a pure, long-lasting finish. Enjoy this wine from 2020 to 2029 with Beef Bourguignon, Chicken Coq Au Vin, Grilled Venison, & Roast Lamb.

Winemaker / Tasting Notes

This wine boastsa pure, spicy, & fresh nose consisting of dark berry characters, sandalwood, & spice. On the palate, this medium-bodied red shows good fruit with soft tannins leading to a balanced, long lasting, & complex finish.

Why buy from us?

Related Items